• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: Leupold Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 Model 173301 (Illuminated TMR Reticle)

rustyinbend

GySgt USMC 1976-1992
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2018
    Bend, Oregon
    If anyone has this specific model sitting around collecting dust and looking for a home ... I'm shopping for one.

BDU sells these for $1,858 (new) ... so I'd be expecting pricing that is meaningfully better than that.

If nothing shakes loose from you guys in the next few days, I'll buy a new one.

The leupold vip program works for retired military too and the price is better than what you listed on here. Might be worth looking in to.
    How do I do that? Is there a secret handshake or something? Got a link to that program ???

The leupold vip program works for retired military too and the price is better than what you listed on here. Might be worth looking in to.
    Just figured it out and submitted a copy of my DD214 ... hoping for an AMAZING discount to compensate me for my 16 years of USMC "craziness".

Last time I ordered through the .mil pricing program it took 4 weeks, but that was 2 years ago. Not a terrible wait for the deal & nowhere near as bad as NF who tells you up front it will take a couple months.

I ordered a Mk4 spotter with TMR reticle via the program a couple months back. It shipped the same day that I ordered. The sales lady said that the non Horus stuff in most cases ships pretty quick.

Reactions: LongTatLaw
    Last time I ordered through the .mil pricing program it took 4 weeks, but that was 2 years ago. Not a terrible wait for the deal & nowhere near as bad as NF who tells you up front it will take a couple months.

nf told me months and i got it the next week i was stoked.

this was 2 years ago

Mark 5 HD 5-25x56 (TMR-Illuminated) ordered via VIP Program ... August 18
    Shipped today via UPS (just got the notice) ... August 28
    Should have it in-hand late next week.
    10 Days from Order-to-Ship ... not "super fast", but also not "super slow". I can live with that given the huge discount from this program.

Decided on the higher magnification version ... because of the great price.

10 Days from Order-to-Ship ... not "super fast", but also not "super slow". I can live with that given the huge discount from this program.

mill have to wait. Just got scammed by a member on here 🙄

If anyone has this specific model sitting around collecting dust and looking for a home ... I'm shopping for one.

BDU sells these for $1,858 (new) ... so I'd be expecting pricing that is meaningfully better than that.

If nothing shakes loose from you guys in the next few days, I'll buy a new one.
    What is BDU? My Google-fu is failing.

What is the discount like under the Leupold veteran program? I just submitted my application today.

What is the discount like under the Leupold veteran program? I just submitted my application today.
    It's against the rules to share the details of the discount program, but if you submitted your application you'll know soon enough. I will say Leupold has one of the better discounts out there, but they better because they over inflate their MSRP by a considerable margin!