• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Manners EH for Rem 700 LA

ChaseCO

I Love Guns and Orthopedics
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2010
Richmond Hill, GA
Like the title says, WTB Manner EH for Rem 700 LA, right hand. Would prefer the adjustable cheek piece and mini chassis but neither is a deal breaker. I don’t care if it looks good, it just has to work good. Folder would be great but I’m not too particular about that. I’d prefer something like the EH1A, as I really like the more vertical grip but I’ll consider any of them.

Thanks,

Chase

Check the manners website every few days for their ready to ship stuff. Pretty good chance to find something if you are not picky on color.

Like the title says, WTB Manner EH for Rem 700 LA, right hand. Would prefer the adjustable cheek piece and mini chassis but neither is a deal breaker. I don’t care if it looks good, it just has to work good. Folder would be great but I’m not too particular about that. I’d prefer something like the EH1A, as I really like the more vertical grip but I’ll consider any of them.

Thanks,

Chase

I have an older MCS-T2. It has a Karsten's Kydex cheek rest on it, is inletted for a Rem 700 LA, also inletted for Rem 700 bottom metal. It's in excellent condition. I can get you some pics tomorrow evening if you like.

Please call or text me at: 361-692-9716

Thanks,