• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Manners Stock

smacha538

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2014
Sugar Land, Tx.
Looking for a Manners cut specifically for a TL3, with a barrel channel that will accept a Proof Sendero contour. Bonus points for a mini chassis.

I have a Manners EH1 (with a manners added adjustable stock) with a mini chassis that my TL3 is in right now id be willing to sell. Proof sendero barrel channel. I'll get some photos tonight. You looking for a short or long action?

I have a Manners EH1 (with a manners added adjustable stock) with a mini chassis that my TL3 is in right now id be willing to sell. Proof sendero barrel channel. I'll get some photos tonight. You looking for a short or long action?

Looking for a short action, right hand, mini chassis, with a barrel channel that will accommodate a proof sendero. When you get a chance, please send me the full build specs of the stock, with a pic or two. Thanks!

I have this for sale:

Here is a spec sheet of one I have. It is for a sendaro lite as opposed to sendaro. Not sure just how much of a difference the two are, but could be opened up.

20200124_140513.jpg

20191123_155944.jpg

Still looking? I just listed one for sale. I ran a TL3 in it. T2A GAP, mini chassis, swamp color.

Last edited:
These will fit a tl3 if you have manners notch out the bolt handle cut a little

If you are still looking - I just listed a EH2. It's bedded for a Deviant though..