• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTB MARLIN 1895 dark .45-70

tacops1

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Sep 22, 2009
    Maryland USA
    Anyone with a flawless Marlin 1895 dark .45-70 that is looking to sell and don’t want stupid pricing pm me. I’d be willing to work with someone who just wants to make a modest profit on their well maintained stick

thanks

Last edited:
    I can't help you on getting one, but have been looking for this as well. I think they stopped making it right? I've been looking for about 2 years now because I wanted a threaded barrel. I haven't asked a smith, but do you think they could thread one of the other models, or not enough material?

Reactions: tacops1
    I can't help you on getting one, but have been looking for this as well. I think they stopped making it right? I've been looking for about 2 years now because I wanted a threaded barrel. I haven't asked a smith, but do you think they could thread one of the other models, or not enough material?
    Probably shouldn’t be starting a discussion in the classifieds, but oh well. A friend of mine is sending his marlin off to get threaded right now so it is doable. I’m also in the market now, but waiting for production to start back since they just got bought out.