• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accessories WTB MCCANN Mirs rail

Bump on this thread. I’m looking for a 20 MOA for a Remington 700 LA

I actually ended up getting an extra LA MIRS rev B (20 moa) that I am looking to part with.

Last edited:
I have a couple MIRS rails available for anyone looking. I have a 700 short action 0 moa and a 700 long action 20 moa Rev B. Send me a message for more info.

I have a couple MIRS rails available for anyone looking. I have a 700 short action 0 moa and a 700 long action 20 moa Rev B. Send me a message for more info.

I was actually able to pick one up a while ago, but I do have a question about the Rev designations. How do you identify what Rev the rail is?

Some are older than others and some newer. They are marked underneath the rail with everything else. I can email you some pictures of some differences.

I don’t know about short action . But you my try Thoroughbred Armourament they had them a week or two ago $350.00 I believe.

Ok. Well if you happen to come across a short action 20 MOA rev B or C, give me a holler!