• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB McMillan A4 or A5 R700 SA

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    My nephew wants to do a M40A5ish replica and I think I have almost all the parts here for him except a stock. Doesn’t need to be a return stock or anything. OD is preferred but open to other camo patterns as well. It would be a huge plus if it has bottom metal included already.

Cash or trades available.

Last edited:

I have all the right stuff for an M40A5 build link above .

Still looking. Doesn't necessarily need to be M40A5 spec for this build I'm doing. Open to an A5 as well.

Stock is an A4 for the M40A3 and M40A5 rifle. The scope base would require you to clip slot the receiver as per spec but if your not worried about being "SPEC" I wouldn't bother. I sell just the stock and bottom metal and obviously the pgw mount for 1200 if your interested. That's about 1700 in parts if bought new

I might hit you up on that. Yea I shouldn't have said "spec" by any stretch of the imagination since it's going on a Tuebor action anyways haha. He just likes the look of the A4 and A5 stocks so that's what I am after. I'll let you know on that though, might be a little higher than his budget originally intended.

Sorry man I misinterpreted your previous comment. I wasn't trying to sound like a prick with a4 a5 thing . I'm sure you know that . I Read it as a response.

Reactions: Iamero
    Yea shoot me a PM with your number and I’ll shoot you a text.

Have A-5's ADJ LOP and Cheek piece, Urban camo, Urban Specter, Desert camo, A-4 ADJ LOP and Cheek piece w/ thumbwheel marbled OD-Olive-Tan A3-5 ADJ LOP and Cheek piece Marbled OD-Black-Olive