• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB - MPA EVG Grip - Lefty

samb300

GCP Rifle Co. Accuracy Obsession Vision Products
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2013
    Milwaukee, WI
    I cross-posted this in the Accessories section as well. Looking for one of the original lefty EVG grips, not the new one with the glued on thumb rest (if possible). Let me know if you have a spare!

Thanks,

Sam

I was in the same boat wanting another EVG lefty without the glued one ended up going with the new MDT Grip and I love it

FYI, I have the new grip that's glued on. I pushed and pulled on the piece trying to make it fail but it stayed attached. I think it may be as strong if not stronger depending on how much fill they used when printing.

is the lefty EVG not 3d printed anymore? Are they injection molded with just the glued on thumb ramp?

I honestly am thinking about taking my shot at 3d printing a little something for my grip. I have a tevo tornado collecting dust lol.

thanks for the response...i might actually prefer that over the older 3d printer only version for use on an AR platform...the 3d printed body didn't feel sturdy enough on the AR

I have the MPA Ultralite chassis and the MPA EVG left handed insert is not a good fit. Tried to Dremel it to make it work and ended up destroying a new insert . Looks like the MDT is close but I prefer the the thumb grooves on the MPA to lay my thumb on the left hand side. Any other ideas other than 3D printing?

I have a brand new one with the add on piece and I dont care for it...any reasonable offer will be considered. I was taken off the chassis as soon as I got it and is brand new. tried it and hated it....prefer M16 style...

I have an older 3D printed one lying around. Because it came loose because the screw hole was degrading from a heavy rifle... I would avoid the lighter 3D ones, although the fit was perfect and I wish they were cloned in the heavier injection models!

I have a brand new one with the add on piece and I dont care for it...any reasonable offer will be considered. I was taken off the chassis as soon as I got it and is brand new. tried it and hated it....prefer M16 style...

So you have the EVG with the 3D printed left-handed piece glued onto it? Seeing the OP post was from Jan, I am interested if he's found what he's looking for.

I wouldnt mind a LH EVG for my MPA I have toyed with 3d printing one

I am not even sure this is what any of you are looking for but this is it

Attachments

• 15665247362713096629074021693355.jpg
      15665247362713096629074021693355.jpg
      313.6 KB · Views: 31
    Yep the attachment is what I could use don't need the grip itself