• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB N565 powder

Inline6power

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2020
just as the title states. if anyone has a 8lb jug they want to let go of and ship, name your price. Located in central ca. 93725

Last edited:
You might want to post your city / state and perhaps someone will know of a LGS nearby that they saw some at.

Reactions: Inline6power
Very difficult for a private party to ship hazmat.
Very true but I am basically out of options being almost all powder is non existent to get atm. I have plenty of rl26 and h1000 as well as n570 but REALLY want to try the n565

Powder is it hard to get right now it's primers.
I got all the primers I could ever need. Can’t for the life of me find powder. I have a few thousand cci BR2 and a few thousand cci 250s. Powder for me is the hard thing to find especially n565

I have an 8# jug of N565. I am located in Brentwood 50 miles east of San Francisco. If your interested send me a PM.

Reactions: Inline6power
I have not tried this powder yet, I know they say it's formulated for 250 grainer 338LM, but I only shoot 300 gr Bergers. Am I risking this powder being too fast? Need to know while I can still get it. Been using N570 but it's dirty and meters like cordwood.