• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: Old version of KMW bipod lock

USMCsean

Former Jarhead
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Ohio
    I'm looking for the older, longer version of the KMW Pod-Loc. If you have one, please hit me up.

Still looking guys. It's the straight version without the dog leg.
    D2A6248F-5D50-43CF-9A4D-2CE22AEBA34A.jpeg

86331FD3-C3E9-4FE9-8853-690F512CA26F.jpeg

3982BDB7-83D3-4F42-98FA-4A6E61A1D1A1.jpeg

Last edited:
    Engineer here we call those kip handles or adjusting handles check McMaster Carr. I can look at tonight and verify, but made in USA now may be entertaining.

On the plus side I have two of those sets as new I received from Mr. Cross years ago. I have a rifle he did some things to in a very very early A4 stock, before the selection if I’m not wrong.

Fitz..

Last edited:
    Reactions: USMCsean
    Engineer here we call those kip handles or adjusting handles check McMaster Carr. I can look at tonight and verify, but made in USA now may be entertaining.

On the plus side I have two of those sets as new I received from Mr. Cross years ago. I have a rifle he did some things to in a very very early A4 stock, before the selection if I’m not wrong.

Fitz..

Would you be interested in selling one Fitz?

This afternoon, I will check one that is new and still in the original KWM package (long version) and post pictures so you can compare it to others that you may see. I also received 3 or 4 from Terry years ago.

Reactions: USMCsean
    One of the originals direct from Mr. Cross.

BTW Mr. Cross is a great guy. Spend the few extra $’s and buy from him.

Fitz.
    10C6995E-7A81-4577-A1D8-E71F260EFA69.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Pinmaster