• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB or Trade for 6.5 300 Weatherby brass

163bc

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
virginia
I know its a long shot but looking for some 6.5 - 300 Weatherby brass to get loading for my son in laws hunting rifle. I can buy or trade? Powder or primers if face to face in northern Va. Thanks

Not sure if this is what you want but I have a bunch or 300 Weatherby brass if you want to neck it down. Let me know and I will dig it out to see how much I have. Its either once fired or unprimed not sure. Think I have a couple hundred pieces at least. If interested I will check the condition and amount when I get home.

Reactions: aljones_315
Not sure about the 300 necked down route but let me know how many you have. Thanks

Now this is me guessing looks like 500 pieces of brass., The once fired is Weatherby brass and I think about 100-200 pieces. The other is nickel plated remington. I can't swear but it looks unfired. I have tried to find the text where i bought it here but not having much luck. If interested let me know and I can count it out for you.

I have some 300 weatherby necked down and some 6.5-300 not sure how many i would have to find them and count them