• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB: Pills: 6.5, .277, .308, 10mm, SRP, & Primer Swager

Nbleak21

NOMAD!
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2020
CT / TN
I’ve recently moved to the (not so) great state of CT... Since I am still awaiting licensure to be able to buy ammo or shoot at a shooting range, I’ve got a lot more downtime for reloading... yet, the local watering holes are becoming quite scarce of supplies!

WANTED: pills in various caliber, hunting, Self defense, and AP types. No match-types needed unless you’re selling them CHEAP!
6.5 pills (for Grendel and Creedmoor)
.277 pills (for 6.8 SPC loads)
.308 pills (for 300BLK and .308...)
.40/10mm pills (for .40cal and 10mm)

PRIMERS: I’ve got LRM & LRP to trade, or can pay $ for SRP. Will travel to PA, NY, MA, NH... yup, I’m that low. Lesson learned!

SWAGER: I have some military brass, both SR & LR, and need to de-crimp. If you’ve got a Dillon, RCBS, or other pocket Swager let me know!

I’d like to keep transactions to PPF&F, Venmo, and/or FTF Cash transactions... no money orders or checks. My work schedule doesn’t fair well with normal banking/post office hrs.

• Haha
Reactions: Tbassel12