• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB progessive press

DJ 480

RECON
Minuteman
  • Sep 25, 2011
    Like the title says Looking for a progressive press
    Let me know what you got.

thanks!

Last edited:
    I have a NIB 550-B without caliber conversion for $425. shipped. I have 4 NIB caliber conversions (.40/10 mm, .45 ACP, .357 Sig, and 44-40/ 38-40). Other NIB Dillon items are : strong mount, primer flip tray, 2 powder dies, d-terminator electronic scale, Dillon dial calipers, tool head stand, bullet puller, 2- deluxe quick change Powder measure assemblies, Dillon eliminator balance beam scale, roller handle and a spare parts/maintenance kit.
    In general, I am asking about 90% of Dillon retail. As you know, shipping is very expensive. This saves the buyer 10% on the item, plus sales tax and shipping which in my state totals appx. 10.5%. If you have certain items you want, let me know and give me your zip code. Some items like the strong mount and roller handle may not be practical to ship alone for the price that I quoted. I will need to get a quote on the shipping before I can give you a firm price on other than the items a have listed as shipped.. The .45 ACP dies and the .40/10 mm dies and conversion are 116.00 shipped. The . 357 Sig dies and conversion are $ 200.00 shipped. These are the "new style" Dillon die. My phone # is 318-348-5715.

I will def be in touch lots of good stuff there