• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTB PVS-22 or PVS-30

Nostradumbass

Falconer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2009
    NE Texas
    Fellas,

I’m looking for a clip on with a clean Gen3 GP tube. Prefer a PVS 22, or refurbished PVS-30, but definitely open to other options.

I’m on a budget, so please keep that in mind. I’d like a nice used unit. External cosmetic scratches or dings on the body are fine, as long as it’s a reliable unit with a clear tube and serial number for repair in the future if needed.

Thanks boys!

Preston has a nice one up for grabs. See here:

Jeff

Reactions: NHPiper
    I have something that may interest you. Shoot me a message if you are still in the market.

Thinking of selling my PVS 30, IM or email me if you are interested. SOLD

Last edited:
    Fellas,

I’m looking for a clip on with a clean Gen3 GP tube. Prefer a PVS 22, or refurbished PVS-30, but definitely open to other options.

I’m on a budget, so please keep that in mind. I’d like a nice used unit. External cosmetic scratches or dings on the body are fine, as long as it’s a reliable unit with a clear tube and serial number for repair in the future if needed.

Thanks boys!
    I have got one, PVS-22, it is as good as new, military spec green tube. I can take pictures and send to you. USD 3000,-