• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision WTB PVS27 or PVS30

NHPiper

Tactical Bagpiper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Concord, NH
    Looking for a green tube PVS27 or PVS30. Will video verify and ask for referrals to avoid scams.

Let me know what you have.

Hope links to an inferior forum are ok. If not, someone please let me know and I’ll edit.

Hope links to an inferior forum are ok. If not, someone please let me know and I’ll edit.
    Think he has it on tacswap as well. Wants too much for it, holding out for a better deal.

Think I bought my 27 a few years ago for $3800

Reactions: Evolution 9
    Unfilmed White Phos PVS30, 11k, brand new never used, won at a competition.
    Nice! Just sold my white 30 to take cash off the table. Just snagged a like new CNVD-LR with a white tube for half of that.

Looking now for a buddy to hook him up in that same price range with a unit.

Reactions: WarVibes
    Nice! Just sold my white 30 to take cash off the table. Just snagged a like new CNVD-LR with a white tube for half of that.

Looking now for a buddy to hook him up in that same price range with a unit.
    Nice! No worries! The cnvd-LR’s are great, the white tubes atleast.

Reactions: NHPiper