• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms WTB: Rem LTR stock

Skeptic1

Heavy Horseman
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2019
Central NC
I'm putting together a light tactical rig and needing an LTR stock. I dont remember if this one was ever done in LA but I need SA.
"Very specifically"..... I want to buy an "HS Presision Remington LTR" take off stock. If you have one and it's in pretty decent condition, pm me please if you'd part with it.

Thanks

I should have put this in the "buy/sell accessories" section.
Would a mod mind moving it over for me?

I have one just have to find it from my recent move, is in a box in the garage, do you need the bottom metal also?

Sure for the right price. I do have a bottom metal, however. What kind of price you thinking? Might be better to pm me. I'll give you some digits on the private side so we can talk.

Excuse my ignorance but don't know how to PM. Can you guide me to it, i might have a good deal for you.
Sure for the right price. I do have a bottom metal, however. What kind of price you thinking? Might be better to pm me. I'll give you some digits on the private side so we can talk.

I have one if you're still looking. It's inletted for Badger M5 bottom metal, which I also have for it. Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

I'm wanting to keep this one with a floor plate BM. Thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it.