• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB Rem700 donor action for a M40

fe1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2006
East Texas
WTB an early Rem700 SA for an M40 clone build. Clip slotted would be a +.
Thanks

Keep looking it took me years to find this one. They are out there but rare since there are many wanting to build a M40.
M40 (4).jpg

Reactions: fe1
Nice. I’m still looking. Just a matter of patience.
Was it US stamped originally? Thanks

Nice. I’m still looking. Just a matter of patience.
Was it US stamped originally? Thanks
You noticed that! No I had Mike Lau build mine off of a 1968 308 ADL with the correct safety , double sear flat safety. The 6 digital serial number was perfect for the build.

You noticed that! No I had Mike Lau build mine off of a 1968 308 ADL with the correct safety , double sear flat safety. The 6 digital serial number was perfect for the build.
He used a Douglas Supreme barrel and stamped it. He does great work.

Reactions: fe1
What is the measurement from the forend tip of the stock to the forward edge of the sling swivel hole if you don’t mind me asking?
There seems to be different measurements on different stocks that vary as much as 1/2” to 3/4” is why I ask.

I've got a 700 sps tactical aac-sd I'd like to sell or trade. Has muzzle brake installed.