• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: Remington PCR Chassis with M-Lok handguard

westford86

Minuteman
Aug 3, 2010
Anchorage, AK
Looking for a Remington PCR Chassis with a M-Lok handguard; either the full size rifle length handguard, or the chassis of the Remington pistol. Let me know if you have one.

Yea I’ve got one but with square lock/key mod if interested.

Yea I’ve got one but with square lock/key mod if interested.

I might be. I will check with YHM tomorrow to see if their handguard fits the Remington, and get back to you. I am 95% sure YHM/GBRW makes them, but who knows if Remington did something stupid and made the parts incompatible.

I might be. I will check with YHM tomorrow to see if their handguard fits the Remington, and get back to you. I am 95% sure YHM/GBRW makes them, but who knows if Remington did something stupid and made the parts incompatible.
If u find an aftermarket handguard for the pcr chassis I want to know about!

If u find an aftermarket handguard for the pcr chassis I want to know about!

I just got off the phone with YHM/GBRW, despite looking almost identical they are not the ones who make the chassis for Remington, so their handguard won't work on the PCR chassis.

So what are you guys wanting for your chassis’? Just curious