• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB - Sako TRG-22 or TRG-42 - new in box only - $8000 each

Wanting To Buy

oscoastal

Private
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2021
Gulf Coast FL
I'm looking for either or both:

Sako TRG-22 - JRSW516 - green - 20" barrel - fixed stock
Sako TRG-42 - JRSW744 - green - 27" barrel - fixed stock

I'll pay $8k for each.

Thanks

know it’s black but for $2800 you could buy barrels and optics to make it how you want.

I suspect you can call Berretta and order that specific part.

I do have a brand new OEM green stock, but I don't have the forearm. My 300wms are black and have KRG folders on them currently.

I do LOVE the TRG stocks.

I suspect you can call Berretta and order that specific part.

I do have a brand new OEM green stock, but I don't have the forearm. My 300wms are black and have KRG folders on them currently.

I do LOVE the TRG stocks.
Ok - it is on my calendar to call Berretta Monday morning. I will report back to you with my findings. Yes, they are a great piece of design.

I see that Brownells can backorder the tan ones. The real question is: can Beretta get you the green ones.

got a green 42 but no box and it is far from unfired. love shooting it at 1k plus!

Reactions: oscoastal
I have a sick TRG 22 that I just had SAC put a 6.5 Creedmoor barrel in, in a custom camo KRG stock. Be happy to sell it to you for 8k.

im confused by this listing? Did somethign happen to the TRGs? Why 8k each? I have a TRG M10 listed here for that much?
Per EuroOptic, the "traditional" (for lack of a better term) are being discontinued. The .260 in 20" were the only ones they had left for a while (unless you wanted a folder). EDIT: I see that EuroOptic is now saying that they're available for backorder which is NOT what they told me back in December :/

As to that vs the M10 - a lot of people don't like aluminum Chassis guns. My "traditional" TRGs are a lot more comfortable for me than my AIAX, but I "suffer" though anyway. Plus, it's a lot lighter.

im confused by this listing? Did somethign happen to the TRGs? Why 8k each? I have a TRG M10 listed here for that much?
Because I cannot find one after months of searching; this was my last resort to solve the problem - throw money at it. The $8k is an arbitrary shot at determining the market price.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the advice - this may work out for the TRG-22. Another member has a used rifle with a fixed stock and would like a folding stock. So I have ordered the folder and we will just trade stocks. That gets me close enough to "new" with a brand new barrel and action.

I have an unfired Sako TRG-42 - JRSW744 - green - 27" barrel - fixed stock that I can wrestle away from a collector. It is unfired if you are interested please let me know.

Here are the pics he sent me.

Attachments

• IMG_2421.jpeg
    IMG_2421.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2425.jpeg
    IMG_2425.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2420.jpeg
    IMG_2420.jpeg
    457.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2422.jpeg