• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB SAVAGE OR OTHER ECONOMICAL RIFLE

Tiger83

Proud Father
Minuteman
May 25, 2017
South Alabama
I am looking for a 6.5 creedmoor rifle or the like for my uncle. He likes a savage or ruger american. A heavy barrel is a plus for him. He will also consider a decent rifle/scope package. It must be a fair price and, honestly, he is just looking for a good and reasonably priced white tail rifle. He has a Weatherby 7 mag and just doesn’t like the recoil on his body any longer. He may be willing to trade if you are interested in that. If you have any reasonably priced savage (with accutrigger or the like, please contact me. If in southern Alabama, I may be able to pick up. Only respected forum members will be considered-I’m not looking to get scammed. Thank you for your time.

I have this near mint Savage Model 25 in 223 that Id sell very accurate has accutrigger $500 Shipped 732-678-6706
s1.jpg
s5.jpg
s2.jpg
s2.jpg
sav 25 target.jpg

I'm in north Florida panhandle area and have a steyr 260 for sale if you're interested in something other than savage.

Personally I think it’s hard to beat the savages or tikka t3. Every savage I’ve ever owned proved extremely accurate. Certainly accurate enough to Hunt white tail if I was spending thousands of dollars of hunting trips I would consider a sako trg.

bass pro/cabellas has the savage 12fv
6.5cm
long heavy barrel
retail 420
goes on sale every now and then for 50 off

I picked one up last time it was on sale but have not had a chance to shoot it yet
My cabelas flyer yesterday has the savage 12FV on sale for $339 after $30 rebate. .308 or 6.5cm
I have this rifle in .308, 6.5cm, and .223.
Stock is passable as is, I’d buy a Boyd’s and put your favorite glass on it. At least that is what I did.

You should be good to go.

Reactions: Tiger83