• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB savage take off stock

Codeman89

Private
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2014
Looking for savage short action take off stock. 4.4 screw spacing. Not interested in flimsy factory plastic but would be interested in wood, composite or anything inexpensive for savage SA

Barrel profile? Top or bottom bolt release? Blind or dbm?

Have a choate tactical ,with ptg bottom metal and throw in a aics mag for 223 ceracotoad in od green

Preferred varmint profile, but I can make anything work, blind mag top bolt release

I may have an accu stock with savage bottom metal and factory savage mag. Accu stock has the aluminum bloc in it like a chassis. Was thinking a out buying a friends rifle and slapping it in a chassis. Lemme know if you’re interested

Will be this guy. Sticker still on it.

Attachments

• BEEBD8B8-5532-4A24-80F9-3CB1FCA280E3.jpeg
    BEEBD8B8-5532-4A24-80F9-3CB1FCA280E3.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Glad you did. I rethought my price after more research and looks like I was asking way to much, sorry about that.

never a bad idea to fix a Tupperware stock by simply filling the forend with good epoxy. Adds a little weight but the rigidity is what your after. Cheapest way to make a savage shoot lol