• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB: Seekins SBR8 300 Blackout Pistol Upper OR SIMILAR UPPER

Underaverage

Maximum Effort
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2020
Winchester, VA
Just putting a feeler out to see if anybody has one of these uppers they would be willing to part with for a reasonable price. My preference is new/lightly used since this would be used to finish a brand new 300 blackout pistol build. Exact upper that I'm after is posted in the link below:

I know you’re not asking for reassurance but I’m not looking to sell because this pistol is so kick ass. I’m running an Omega 30. Barely sticks out the front. I’ve owned it for about 8 years and no problems. It’s 1 MOA with Speer 125 TNT and 20.5 gr A1680 approx 1775 fps. Not as accurate with Hornady 150 ISLP, but pushes them faster with more energy with 22gr A1680 around 1820 fps.

Reactions: Underaverage
Yeah omega looks awesome with the brake. It’s the perfect length.

Attachments

• 64D0C434-E09B-49D1-9E19-B443E2F7FCCB.jpeg
    64D0C434-E09B-49D1-9E19-B443E2F7FCCB.jpeg
    328.4 KB · Views: 78
Yeah omega looks awesome with the brake. It’s the perfect length.
I took off the brake and got a flat plate. I’m not sure there’s any difference but sexiness. I got rid of the aluminum handle and like it better

TTT. Not having luck finding a Seekins SBR8 upper. If you have a similar 300 blackout upper lmk what you have for sale.

A year late :eek:

I had +/- this (never saw the model but it had the big handguard and all) and... changed out from suppressor inside so I have reconfigured it wholly now, sold the spare parts! If someone wanted it at the time I'd have happily sold it as it was and built another from scratch!

A year late :eek:

I had +/- this (never saw the model but it had the big handguard and all) and... changed out from suppressor inside so I have reconfigured it wholly now, sold the spare parts! If someone wanted it at the time I'd have happily sold it as it was and built another from scratch!
As much trouble as I've been having locating one of these, I may just go the build route myself at this point...

Reactions: shoobe01
Consider this lower and then put together the upper as you can get parts.

Consider this lower and then put together the upper as you can get parts.
Hey thanks for sharing that. I actually already have a full lower ready to go; I'm just trying to find a suitable upper. I have an order in with Seekins but they are so backordered that I probably won't get it until Thanksgiving/Christmas. Looking on here in the meantime to see if I might be able to snag one that someone may want rid of.

Reactions: db2000