• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB: Shell Holder #3 (243, 7-08, 6.5 Creed etc)

PFG

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Texas
How in the world is this shell holder out of stock everywhere?!

If you have an extra laying around, can I buy it from you?

Thanks,

PFG

I ended up buying one on ebay. Obscene price, but in the overall scheme of things, not that big of a deal if it allows me to save money by reloading

I ended up buying one on ebay. Obscene price, but in the overall scheme of things, not that big of a deal if it allows me to save money by reloading
Insanity. But thanks for heads up

Check Midway - they just got some in stock over the last week or two. I was having a hard time finding a few and received a notice they had them come back into stock. I just received them last week. I didn't need a #3 but they had all that I needed.

Even the smallest thing for reloading is a challenge these days!

Right now, not in stock and no backorder at Midway. I tried every website I could come across, that's why I went the ebay route. There's a bunch listed right now.
Of course, the one I purchased is coming from Oklahoma, so the weather is delaying it's arrival :-(

Reactions: Herb Stoner
I have a NIB Lee R2 Universal Shell Holder if you're interested. It is interchangeable with the RCBS #3.
IMG_6823.jpg

I have this one I don’t use, I use it for my 6.5

Attachments

• 789A966E-118F-4C48-AFA9-5317081426DD.jpeg
    789A966E-118F-4C48-AFA9-5317081426DD.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 13