• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: Sightron SIII 10-50x60

robinzon

Private
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2014
As above... reticle does not really matter... they were running $529 on Midway with Mildot, I would prefer crosshair

$529.00 is a crazy low price. Cheapest I saw when searching just now was roughly $1,000.00. Can you shoot me a link where you see that price by chance?

Reason I mention it is that I do have a Sightron SIII for sale. (#25006) It's the Sightron SS 6-24x50LR FFP/MOA with the MOA-2 reticle. Still have the box, all accessories, etc.. scope is in great shape. Let me know if you're interested and I can shoot over pics and we can talk price.

$529.00 is a crazy low price. Cheapest I saw when searching just now was roughly $1,000.00. Can you shoot me a link where you see that price by chance?

Reason I mention it is that I do have a Sightron SIII for sale. (#25006) It's the Sightron SS 6-24x50LR FFP/MOA with the MOA-2 reticle. Still have the box, all accessories, etc.. scope is in great shape. Let me know if you're interested and I can shoot over pics and we can talk price.
He mentioned that was a Midway sale, but the Liberty Optics thread on this site has the Sightrons for $529 to $599.

He mentioned that was a Midway sale, but the Liberty Optics thread on this site has the Sightrons for $529 to $599.

Can you post the link on where to find it? I checked their website and they are selling the SIII FFP for $999

Last edited:
Liberty or Midway? The Midway sale could have ended. I saw ads for it I a few places. Liberty has a massive thread here in the Optics form detailing the prices at the end of the of the thread.

Reactions: shornik