• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB small rifle primers (WI)

Fishcrete

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 14, 2018
Wisconsin
Looking for small rifle primers in wi. I’m located central. Will drive.
Have powders n other primers if would wanna trade.
Send me pm if u have any you wanna spare. Thanks

Not sure how far you’re looking to drive, but I’ve got some #41 and Tula KVB223M I could part with in SE MN.

I was on an auction and people have bid up a 1K sleeve to $125 with 12 hours left. Had a guy not long ago offering to buy large magnum rifle primers for .25 each.

Times are crazy, hope you find what you need.

Reactions: Fishcrete
I’ve got cci small rifle primers. Looking for large rifle magnum. I’m in Eau Claire, WI.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: Fishcrete
Just had a shipment come into local dealer. CCI went overnight. Still have Federal small and large rifle in the shelf.

Dealers are getting stingy too. Only 1 brick per customer. I have been there twice in 24 hours. They still had small rifle on the shelf, and large rifle were going fast.

Anyone know of an online stores that have large rifle primers occasionally in stock? I can't find them anywhere local here in AZ.