• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB - TBAC CB brake 5/8-24

Pretty sure I have one on the shelf. Planning to use Area 419 set up instead. I'll look in the morning

Reactions: Shootnwrench
I got this guy that’s never been opened I can part with

Attachments

• 47150647-B23E-41BC-81DB-13704E997781.jpeg
    47150647-B23E-41BC-81DB-13704E997781.jpeg
    400.6 KB · Views: 57
Anyone know where to find off brand adapters maybe someone cnc'd a batch or something. I dont Understand why name brand thread adapters are crazy expensive.

If anyone else is looking for one of these and not in a rush, I have one with my can in ATF jail. I won’t be using it, as I have a different mounting system lined up. I should have it in a couple of months or so? I don’t have PX privileges so I have to resort to finding threads of folks looking for what I have.

If anyone else is looking for one of these and not in a rush, I have one with my can in ATF jail. I won’t be using it, as I have a different mounting system lined up. I should have it in a couple of months or so? I don’t have PX privileges so I have to resort to finding threads of folks looking for what I have.
you should be able to rob the adapter from the package... only the can has to wait on the paperwork, not the accessories