• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: Trijicon UTC-Xii Thermal Clip-On

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    I’m on the hunt for another Trijicon UTC-Xii thermal clip-on. I hate having only one of anything I love so much, so I need another.

If you’re a dealer with a new one, or a private party with a used one that isn’t getting your money’s worth out of it, drop me a line. I’m ready to go.

Let me be your new padawan master... show me the way! I can only dream of forgetting about thermals/nv in closet drawers.

Reactions: TheHorta
    Listen you scurvy pablum-slurping dogs. I know someone on this forum has one of these kicking around. You’d best be sellin’ it to me before things get ugly.

Reactions: Eliteuas
    OK, you pathetic limp-wrists, SELL ME YOUR DAMN UTC, bitches, OR THE DOG GETS IT!!!!!

gun_dog_head_01.jpeg

So... I need one more. Just one more UTC-Xii and I’ll stop. I promise. I have it all under control. I know what I’m doing. I can handle it.

So... if you have a UTC that is sitting neglected in your safe and you’d rather have dollars sitting in your bank account (or you see something I have that you would rather have that would be more useful, like perhaps a CRATOS or something :p ) then step right up.

Horta is your Uncle, with benefits.

HEAT in Tulsa posted one for sale the other day on IG

There may or may not be some items in this image I’m willing to trade, or not, or maybe.

Most of the stuff in the OP images are not in this faux toe.

7211FE11-EA13-4B9A-85BF-4231C234A504.jpeg

Bonus points for any who can ID everything in the pic. 😋

Guise!!!!

Your lack of enthusiasm to sell Uncle Horta your UTC is greatly disturbing. Seriously,what do I need to do? Livestream Choid’s hot oil massage to the Hide?