• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB Tuebor Legion SA 308 BF (Ti or SS)

Wanting To Buy

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Title says it all. I forgot I have a 16.5” 308 proof barrel all spun up for a legion. I’ll post that for sale as well as this wanted ad. If someone sells me an action first, then I’ll keep the barrel. If the barrel sells, then no need for an action.

Let me know what you have. New or 1500 rounds on it is fine. Doesn’t matter to me!

Any idea if a Legion and Raider headspace the same? Might be interested in that barrel

From talking to Matt they will if you have the Raider with the integral lug. If it’s the separate lug version of the raider then he said you would definitely want to check with a headspace gauge

Is Tuebor out of business? Website said it’s expired. I’ve been trying to think of their name for a month now and just saw this post. Sorry, I don’t mean to steal your post.