• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: USO SN-3 30mm

olympian

High Master
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2008
Idaho
Looking for a USO 5-25x with:
MOA/MOA adjustments
EREK
30mm tube
windage on right side
flexibility on MOA based reticle

Send PM if you have something

Got an SN 3 3.2-17x44
But its MIL/MIL and has the RDP Mil reticle
red illum
erek

I know it's not quite in the mag range you were looking for but worth mentioning.

Reactions: gimpy
Thanks, Bryant but this an application (XTC match Rifle) where I want MOA and 25x.

They did make 5-25x in the SN-3 but I believe these were commonly T-PAL vs. ERGO.

Could be as now thinking back I recall the T-pals having some issue do to the extra lens stack vs the ERGO's. The ERGO's were way more forgiving than the S/F T-pals.

I may have an SN-3 3.8-22, EREK, M40 right-side windage, illum, PCMOA reticle, 30mm tube, 44mm objective. But, it's the 3.8-22X ERGO, not the 25X T-Pal. PM me if that might fit the bill for you.

It might work. The 25x Tpal is a best case scenario. Please send some pictures and a price and we will go from there. I am wrapped up in mil scopes if trades are interesting.