• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: Vortex zero stop shims

I appreciate the help. I'm not sure what happened to my account over the years, maybe when they switched between the other forum and this one. I joined back in 2007, most of my posts, buy's and selling are gone.

I bought a PST 2.5-10x32 in the PX a while back and it came without shims. An email to Vortex had a new set of shims (with extras) shipped to my door at no charge within the work week. Give them a call, they’ll take care of you.

Reactions: TACTICAL45
I bought a PST 2.5-10x32 in the PX a while back and it came without shims. An email to Vortex had a new set of shims (with extras) shipped to my door at no charge within the work week. Give them a call, they’ll take care of you.
I bought a used Razor and the caps you have to take off the turrets to zero it were all scratched up. I emailed them and asked if I could buy new ones somewhere and they sent me a new set and a Vortex hat for free