• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB Vudoo v-22

Pwdrburner

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2018
WI
Looking for a new V-22 barreled action with 22-24” threaded MTU barrel.

I may have to order a new one but I would prefer to save some money with two kids in parochial school. A used one would do as well.

Reactions: atombomb
Looking for a new V-22 barreled action with 22-24” threaded MTU barrel.

A guy I know has brand new v-22 22 inch MTU bartline barrel threaded with 2 mags never shot will sell at good price call him 606-369-1681 his name is joe he don’t really do to much internet

A guy I know has brand new v-22 22 inch MTU bartline barrel threaded with 2 mags never shot will sell at good price call him 606-369-1681 his name is joe he don’t really do to much internet
I should have said it’s the full barreled action

call John Scandale at Keystone Accuracy. He just spun one up for me. I believe that he still has a few V-22 actions for sale.
He will cut any contour barrel that you want. Mine shoots really well.

Keystone Accuracy has V22 actions on sale right now, both right and left hand for $1195. They will spin you up a barrel for it as well if you want.

Reactions: Kimber.204