• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Wood AK furniture

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
I'm looking for a new, unused wood handguard to go on my AKM and wondering if there's a good source with fair prices.

TIA

FJB

Check out Arms of America, K-var Corp, Atlantic Firearms and I will check out my stash and see if I have anything to part with and let you know

And

Lets Go Brandon!!

Check out Arms of America, K-var Corp, Atlantic Firearms and I will check out my stash and see if I have anything to part with and let you know

And

Lets Go Brandon!!
Hey, thanks brother.

I’ve gotten some nice stuff from Atlantic Firearms. There’s also kalashnikov-USA. Haven’t looked at either in a while though so I’m not sure what’s available. The kalash-usa walnut set is very nice. I’m partial to the bakelite pistol grip with walnut stock and fore end personally.

I’ve gotten some nice stuff from Atlantic Firearms. There’s also kalashnikov-USA. Haven’t looked at either in a while though so I’m not sure what’s available. The kalash-usa walnut set is very nice. I’m partial to the bakelite pistol grip with walnut stock and fore end personally.
My DDI AKM is set up with an adjustable Magpul CTR stock and MOE pistol grip which is a huge improvement over the fixed stock and grip but a deep orange wood handguard would marry old school with new tacticool.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkfader
Grab some of the beautiful Polish wood off of Arms of America's site.

Ok, these deep, rich brown handguards. I want some just like this. Polish wood from Arms of America?

e7b976d0-97e1-11ec-bf3f-9623b9f200af

I don't want the red dyed ones that look just like that, red paint or dye, but that deep orange, brown like in the pic.

Anyone know where I can get some new?
thx