• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB/ WTT 300 PRC ammo

UPSTATERAM

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2018
I have a lot of other ammo options I could potentially trade towards the 300 prc ammo. I would prefer 225 eld since I have 5 boxes of 212eldx. Also would buy outright as long as the pricing isn’t too stupid.

I have 9mm, 40, .22, .45, .357

Feel free to PM me or post in the thread. Thanks.

Not to take your post, offer to UPSTATERAM first.
I am also in need of 200 rounds of 225 eld for a match if anyone has some available.

Yup. Just lubed my butt bought 5. Appreciate the heads up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheeseburger1976
That’s what the pricing should be. Any eta on their backorder timing?

That’s why I sucked it up and just bought it. Need time to reload to stop buying factory.

Reactions: Defender3
Well, that didn't work, by the time I filled out all their bullshit, their was only one left.

Last edited:
Dang. $99 was free shipping too. Seems like a lot of places are getting it back in stock hopefully it continues.

Fingers crossed that price holds. And they charge your card right away for a backorder I hope to see in 3 months.

It goes pending and then comes back off. I've had 1500 bucks of 6.5 and 300 PRC on backorder for over 2 months. Not holding my breath.