• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire WTB/WTT: SK Long Range Match

PowPowHawg

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2017
United States
I’m beginning to get to the point where I should start shopping for more precison LR ammo and Sk long range match has consistently shot most consistent across multiple lots. Anyone with any for sale I’d be interested in buying or I could trade up to 5K Lapua Center X or other misc. SK types… Let me know what you have or a lead on any would be deeply appreciated.

Reactions: Badjujuu

I’m beginning to get to the point where I should start shopping for more precison LR ammo and Sk long range match has consistently shot most consistent across multiple lots. Anyone with any for sale I’d be interested in buying or I could trade up to 5K Lapua Center X or other misc. SK types… Let me know what you have or a lead on any would be deeply appreciated.
I have what you need. I’ll pm ya

Y'all keep your eyes peeled. Center X and SK Standard + and SK Long Range Match was available during the week at a few different places. I picked up multiple bricks of both SK varieties. There may still be some available.

Your first post here is to tell a guy that was looking for ammo six months ago that it’s now in stock?
Yes. You could have determined this by hovering over the big "H" in the orange box, and seeing how many messages I have.

Any more questions?