• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: XRS II or DMR II PRO

GibsonL5

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 31, 2018
TX
Looking for either a DMR II PRO or XRS II with G3 reticle. Im aware of midway deal or xrs ii, but checking incase someone has a real nice one for even cheaper thank midway.

I doubt you will find either cheaper than midways prices. I used the deal on there and couldn’t be more happy with my xrs2

I agree w/ Tbaxl. You may want to jump on the current Midway closeout pricing. Love my XRSII and DMR.

I doubt you will find either cheaper than midways prices. I used the deal on there and couldn’t be more happy with my xrs2
I knew it was a long shot, but worth a try..lol

I have a new DMRII PRO sitting in rings but never mounted on a rifle. It would be $1200, but you can probably get same price at midway on XRSII. It just depends on if you need to parallax(focus) down to 50 yards with the PRO, or if you are ok with the XRSII parallax at 70 yds.