• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB: Your old as heck US Optics scope.

spamassassin

Private
Minuteman
Looking for ERGO's (objective parallax adjusting models), not really looking for TPAL except maybe ST-10's and don't want B-series really at all. Variables or fixed 10x's only. 30 or 34 or 35mm tubes are ok. Mil/Mil preferred strongly but will entertain MOA if the price is right.

Old 3.8-22's, whatever-17's, ST-10's. LMK what you have by PM and we'll dance a bit.

I have the old 5-25, its not objective parallax though. (those things rock, hardly every have to adjust your parallax) its with the h59 reticle. Let me know if you're interested.

Nothing is worth anything until some one is willing to pay for it.
The ERGO's hold their value an I have sold two 17X SN-3's that were over 15 years old an was paid more for them used, than what I paid for them new. The older Leupolds that were front adjustable like the ERGO's bring more now than when new long ago IF you can even find one for sale. The last one I bought was on a gun an the guy did not know what he had. I ask how much for the package, he give me a price I paid him w/o saying a word. A buddy of mine was looking for one an when I called him an said I had it you would have thought he was 12 yo at Christmas.

Reactions: Series 70 Colt
i have two....a st10 ergo 30mm, and an sn3 3x17-44, 35mm. i had thought they nose-dived price wise. I have never mounted the st10. I really like the sn3...although i was looking for the st10 and couldnt find one when i broke down and got the sn3. Now i can’t bring myself to take the sn3 off the rifle and mount hte st10.

Last edited:
I’m with gunfighter on this one.
My SN3 3.8-22x44 35mm tube mil MPR MTC Erek with internal level ERGO (one of the last custom team USO ERGO scopes Brea put out under JBWIII) would only be for sale for $3k or swap for a really nice 280AI hunting rig with Optics setup how I want it.

Reactions: Series 70 Colt
Got an ST10 in the safe if your still looking send me a PM