• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF 2020? A Monolith.

Looks like it's river right in Cataract Canyon on the Colorado, near the Doll House. If that's where it is, you can drive kind of close. Impressive either way. Wonder how much it weighs.

If turned into barrel material will my barrel last forever. Is so I dont give it's! fuck where it came from i want it!

is it 1x4x9?
Supposedly 10 - 12 ft tall.

utah-monolith-2001-a-space-odyssey-desert.jpg

Finally. Maybe the aliens can fix this place. Or destroy us. Either way it would be better than Biden and the Communists.

Maybe it's a re-education device. A whipping post for conservative Trump supporters. :):):)

• Haha
Reactions: madppcs
Almost certainly an attention-whoring attempt by desperate "influencers". A betting man would put money on one or more of the bearded dipshits from "Diesel Brothers".

State publicity stunt. Pretty convenient that nearly EVERY article shows a state-owned drone filming wild goats and it just "happens" to catch this monolith. I got money that says this is a tourist trap.

The pic with the guy standing all weird with knife hands is photo shopped. The shadow of the man and the shadow of the metal pillar were taken at different times of day/location.

Reactions: LeftyJason
On another site there were three photos. One had two people but there were three people shadows........ Aleans I tells ya, Aleans!!

Thank you,
MrSmith