• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s WTF did you guys do.

DocRDS

Head Maffs Monkey
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
The Great Beyond
rfp.png

Yes I am showing off. I don't have much to show off about. Mostly I screw up. You bastards taught me to do things right. bonus: centered on target. double bonus: 1st five shots. triple bonus: 308 caliber

Reality: It went downhill from there but SOB today was a good day. 1st round on me you magnificant bastards. I READ YOUR POSTS!

That looks like a target from Eagle Peak Range in Austin, TX. Yes?
Related--Garland Public Range in DFW area--I'm pretty sure they are related. I'll take all the BS you guys can throw--I did something right for once. And I really do mean it when I say I learned a ton here.

The best part was the guy next to me who said "Damn that really pisses me off" Today was a good day--and I needed a good day.

Also I can never prove what distance I was at, but here is the pic when I walked up (and yes everyone in my family got blasted with it).

Yeah I don't believe me either. Its was just a good day. My goal is to do it again. But yeah let's just say things went downhill from there (but not bad--just what a way to start)

RFP2.png

Rem 700 sendero circa 2003, dropped into a KRG Chassis. Bushnell Elite in Vortex Rings and Nightforce 20 MOA rail
175 gr SMK 42.4 IMR 4064
CCI LRP. PPU Nato Brass
Harris Bipod (Don't tell lowlight, but if you do, tell him I DIDN'T USE A LEVEL! :cool:)
Dead Air Silencer on their Muzzle Break QD device.
Shot off the bench--but as taught here I got my ass solid behind the rifle rather than off to one side. This is my learner gun as I build a 6.5 and get with the times

I used a Sticky Game Changer as my rear as i just learned what I was doing wrong with rear bags and the barrier/baffle is SUPER low at the range, so I have to get that gun low.

Its not pretty, but its what I started with. Yeah not a lot of fancy gear but dammit I got out into the garage, made the ammo, been going to the range and working on getting better. This year I made A TON of progress. Not gonna make any claims about my gear--Its served me well, and stuff aligned today.
rig.png

Frame that and put it on the "I love me" wall.

Nicely done, guess I should post my last group of my 6.5 CM AR10 range trip.

View attachment 7459348

Yes I am showing off. I don't have much to show off about. Mostly I screw up. You bastards taught me to do things right. bonus: centered on target. double bonus: 1st five shots. triple bonus: 308 caliber

Reality: It went downhill from there but SOB today was a good day. 1st round on me you magnificant bastards. I READ YOUR POSTS!
I call bullshit
SingleUnawareConure-max-1mb.gif

Just kidding. That's fantastic work!

Reactions: HeavyAssault