• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is happening in IRAN! ! ! ???

SH rule: no religious posts

Now that that's been violated more than that train cop chick... Let's move on.
Ive found Frank and the Mods pretty tolerant as long as we're respectful and have reasonable discussions. Its when zealots get their panties all waded up and go off the deep end.

Reactions: NoDopes and Pritch
SH rule: no religious posts

Now that that's been violated more than that train cop chick... Let's move on.
Well if your just not into being violated by trains or cops then there's lots of other options to explore.
What do you want to move onto , midgets or pigeons?

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
1675083534672.png

Those trees around the all buildings sure look like they grew a lot for 2 months.

i think some are, and at least some of "the people" in iran appear to me cheering the destruction of the regime's infrastructure.

wNB9ZfM.jpg
There is an element of truth here.
One only examine what happens when there is a majority population to understand just how great the delta is between you and me.

Reactions: theLBC
Reading this morning, apparently a USA official leaked to the New York Times, saying it was an Israeli attack on an Iranian ballistic missile research/manufacturing facility. That story is being passes around the media outlets...

View attachment 8063005

View attachment 8063007

I'm sorry, my brain is full of useless information and it's easily distracted.
Blinken was born on April 16, 1962, in Yonkers, New York, to Jewish parents, Judith (Frehm) and Donald M. Blinken, who later served as U.S. Ambassador to Hungary.[5][6][7] His maternal grandparents were Hungarian Jews.[8] Blinken's uncle, Alan Blinken, served as the U.S. ambassador to Belgium.[9][10] His paternal grandfather, Maurice Henry Blinken, was an early backer of Israel who studied its economic viability,[11] and his great-grandfather was Meir Blinken, a Yiddish writer.[12]

bless you