• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

wtf is wrong with dillons website?

Re: wtf is wrong with dillons website?

The Dillons arent much into web design. Its all ate up. always been that way... Catalog is there main stay.

I hate their website also, you can forget about going back to the last thing you looked at, got to start all over again.

Well; i checked it out, looking quickly through the reloading components section. Clunky, yes; but I still managed acceptably.

Learned something useful(?) when the .44 Russian cases caught my eye. It's like a 44 magnum/special, but shorter. Might be useable in my .44mag lever gun, as a plinker, etc., with 180gr JHP's. Might buy me a box of loaded (Fiocchi?) ammo and give it a try.

Greg

i wanted to get a few things but had such a hard time navigating the page that im not even going to bother

Why not just phone Dillon? Their Sales & Customer Service is the best and they generaly ship the order the same day.

I agree with Dknight. I always just call them. They have great customer service. The last time I placed and order with them I was done in less than 5 minutes. Quick and easy.

Guns

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aloreman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">try finding anything at natchez </div></div>

LOL.. That's no joke. Horrible website organization.

It probably follows some sort of "Klingon" logic but it's just beyond my powers of simple understanding. What a PIA it is to use, especially for a company with great products and service!

I agree wholeheartedly, their website sucks big time, i'd rather give them a call than waste time trying to figure out that mess. The CS guys are usually pretty cool and helpfull.