• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF is wrong with people today?

Yeah, went back and edited my post… I don’t know what the hell I was thinking! LoL We were restricted to ~26K max altitude for awhile due to corrosion/cracks around the windows…must have had that number stuck in my head when I first replied.
🤣🤣🤣 I was like dang that some impressive numbers

• Haha
Reactions: 91Eunozs
Thought the same thing. Classy and effluent on a plane was a great mental image. Lol
1701664530043.png

In a post 9/11 world, most people are sick and tired of being robbed, frisked, harassed and treated like cattle by the TSA and airlines. The signs of the pot boiling over are more than obvious.

we won’t even get into illegals flying with no ID, no tsa checks, etc.

Reactions: hkguns and Maggot
These people are just experiencing the side affects of multiple jabs and the requisite boosters. It ain't gonna get any better.

Reactions: Cat pitch
Because some idiot would video it with their phone and the perp would get turned into the victim by the media and courts; unfortunately. I’m just waiting for some entitled class individual to try something really threatening in the air when there’s an Air Marshal onboard and find themselves with an extra hole in their head upon their removal from the aircraft after landing.
Film it! We want to see!