• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF, loss for words

Best thing to solve obesity is to give them the keys to the donut shop. Crapifornia seems to like the way it's working out for them.

Reactions: TACC
What a shame they let this happen

You can put the heroin in cigarettes for them to smoke and it's a lot safer.
(Or so I heard from other pilot programs, but my memory could be mistaken).

If a junkie ODs, is it a free for all to see who gets his/her shit?

This was passed last year I believe, then it went through the courts. It would appear, they finally got the answer they wanted. It doesn't surprise me that they already had the facility built, ready to go.

next comes tax dollars paying for illegal drugs for druggies to get high with or doesn't that already happen ?

If a junkie ODs, is it a free for all to see who gets his/her shit?
Basically. Whatever dealer sold the heroin someone OD’s and dies from are typically quickly overrun with requests from every junkie who knew the no-dead junkie to buy their product. Everyone hears about it and wants to get “the best high.”

We GIVE Narcan away to addicts who made their own choices and even hand it out to LE with the stated purpose of saving addicts from OD’s, but charge hundreds of dollars for EpiPens to people with severe allergies they can’t prevent. No extra support for those people. Makes me sick.

IMG_4259.jpg

I do not believe in this, or any form of replacement therapy (i.e. methadone, suboxone, etc) Let them fucking die somewhere on their own

I would rather the safe injection sight sell them the drugs too, than tattoo face down the street getting the money for it.

Most of what I have read claims much better results dealing with addiction the way they do Europe. A general trend of more people using the sights, can't realistically be quantified as a spike in drug use. Getting accurate counts of people using illegal drugs is not really possible.

I wonder how much less it would cost to supervise injections, than for emergency responders running ragged chasing O.D's.

I wonder how much less crime your average addict would commit, if he didn't have to get money to score more H.

I wonder how much less crime we would have, if we removed this lucrative business from the the grasps of the pants draggers.

I wonder how much less ER healthcare we would have to pay for, if they were given clean needles to minimize infections and the passing of disease.

At a wrestling tournament the other day, there were two mothers arguing over which of their kids was a bigger drug dealer, that turned physical. "Dreamers"

The tax payers already pay for a lot of peoples drugs. They either use their EBT cash, or they sell food stamps when they run out. I.E we are funding much of this gang activity through welfare programs both directly and indirectly.

I think it makes sense to put some of this money where it may do less bad. The problem is epidemic, and the solutions to the problem are unknown.

Making a safe place to inject, is not going to make new drug addicts. The people who are going to shoot up, are going to shoot up.

I believe Seattle does something close to this but the cost for the needles was over a million dollars, which I would guess comes from you know who --- TAX PAYERS!!!!

Reactions: mudpig
I would rather the safe injection sight sell them the drugs too, than tattoo face down the street getting the money for it.

Most of what I have read claims much better results dealing with addiction the way they do Europe. A general trend of more people using the sights, can't realistically be quantified as a spike in drug use. Getting accurate counts of people using illegal drugs is not really possible.

I wonder how much less it would cost to supervise injections, than for emergency responders running ragged chasing O.D's.

I wonder how much less crime your average addict would commit, if he didn't have to get money to score more H.

I wonder how much less crime we would have, if we removed this lucrative business from the the grasps of the pants draggers.

I wonder how much less ER healthcare we would have to pay for, if they were given clean needles to minimize infections and the passing of disease.

At a wrestling tournament the other day, there were two mothers arguing over which of their kids was a bigger drug dealer, that turned physical. "Dreamers"

The tax payers already pay for a lot of peoples drugs. They either use their EBT cash, or they sell food stamps when they run out. I.E we are funding much of this gang activity through welfare programs both directly and indirectly.

I think it makes sense to put some of this money where it may do less bad. The problem is epidemic, and the solutions to the problem are unknown.

Making a safe place to inject, is not going to make new drug addicts. The people who are going to shoot up, are going to shoot up.
I'm sure junkies will be junkies.
If there aren't new practicioners why are the numbers up greatly in the last ten years?
Rewarding bad behavior will always garner more.

R

I believe Seattle does something close to this but the cost for the needles was over a million dollars, which I would guess comes from you know who --- TAX PAYERS!!!!

and then they find all those free needles all over the parks where kids play, in the streets, etc.

"safe injection sites".... what a joke. They should be renamed as "safe pedophilia sites" for people to really get the context of the matter.

Ban narcan. Why bother bringing the junkies back, just to create more problems and chaos for the rest of the people. Should only be used on LEO's, EMT's, FIRE, and Healthcare workers for intermittent contact purposes.

Same/same as ban tasers. If an LEO has to pull the trigger on someone, then do the job, and do it well. 20 years ago, perps were given the choice of "shot or unshot",,, now they're given the choice of "shot or tazed".... what's going to happen in 20 years from now? Shot, tased, or farted (some sort of noxious smelling methane cloud aimed at the perp???)

C'mon people, let's get back to "Right and Wrong", "Good and Bad", "Holy and Evil", and get away from this shit-stew that we're all festering in. Time has proven that it's only getting worse.

I'm sure junkies will be junkies.
If there aren't new practicioners why are the numbers up greatly in the last ten years?
Rewarding bad behavior will always garner more.

R

The population is up greatly over the last ten years. Also you can count junkies when they show up to safe injection sights. Takes guess work and lying out of the equation a little more. Off the top of my head. Can you show me the statics you are using, so I can get some frame of reference, to take the guess work out of my answer.

There are reasons people get addicted to drugs. I don't know what the solutions are. I know the people I have listened to claim much higher recovery rates in the system they are using parts of europe, with state funded shoot up places, that also have counselors and treatment centers. I don't know what statistics they used either.

You can not collect disability for drug addiction.

Well then I'm stumped at how the two able bodied drug addicts I know, get a disability check, but they do.

ETA.
Yes they can:
"This does not mean that you cannot win approval for a physical or mental condition that was caused by a drug addiction."

The population is up greatly over the last ten years. Also you can count junkies when they show up to safe injection sights. Takes guess work and lying out of the equation a little more. Off the top of my head. Can you show me the statics you are using, so I can get some frame of reference, to take the guess work out of my answer.

There are reasons people get addicted to drugs. I don't know what the solutions are. I know the people I have listened to claim much higher recovery rates in the system they are using parts of europe, with state funded shoot up places, that also have counselors and treatment centers. I don't know what statistics they used either.
These go together as once the prescriptions stop they usually turn to street offerings
1582821907797.png

1582821925275.png

While info isn't as current as I'd like it paints the picture.
Have a few friends and family members that deal with the seekers and the narcan
candidates on the street.

R

These go together as once the prescriptions stop they usually turn to street offerings
View attachment 7259808
View attachment 7259810
While info isn't as current as I'd like it paints the picture.
Have a few friends and family members that deal with the seekers and the narcan
candidates on the street.

R

I think you are arguing with me about the one part of this we agree about. That is that the problem is empidemic right now.

Reactions: Rthur
Well then I'm stumped at how the two able bodied drug addicts I know, get a disability check, but they do.

ETA.
Yes they can:
"This does not mean that you cannot win approval for a physical or mental condition that was caused by a drug addiction."

So, basically find a crooked doctor and lawyer that will say what ever.....Figures.

So, basically find a crooked doctor and lawyer that will say what ever.....Figures.

That's the thing. I have a lot of things wrong with me, but substance abuse isn't one of them.
Anyone who knows me, knows I'm disabled. I have plugged along for the last two years best I could because I will not tell a doctor I'm mentally F'ed up.
All my other problems that makes it nearly impossible to do my job, all on their list of qualifiers, but I'm being encouraged to "fake" an ailment that is easily faked.
I just can't fathom that kind of horse shit.

If I personally know two....how many must there be out there, leaching off 35 years of my "contributions"?

We really need this coronavirus or other apocalyptic thing to clean up the earth and do a reset.

Yes, it would be nice to start with those in DC and Commiefornia, NY, Detroit, and a few more worthless places but you know where they are.