• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wtf texas

You can get anything you want at Alice's restaurant.

it is for this reason im homeschooling my kids...my kids are going to receive an actual education.....and not 40hrs a week of liberal brainwashing......these "schools" can go fuck themselves....

That is just fucking irritating. Rapidly approaching a point where people are gonna get reminded why they shouldn't mess with Texas.

I think this shit tier chipping away at history bullshit will stop in an area when 30-40k very angry people show up shouting "Y'ALL GET ON OUTTA HERE, NOW. RIGHT NOW, Y'ALL AIN'T WELCOME HERE ANY MORE.", anywhere it is happening.

Gotta be the local folks, ones with history there, skin in the game, taxes and shit, and a high degree of pleasant given the circumstances, yet obviously non-negotiable, fucking demands.

Shit is just ass backwards these days, people gonna need to take time off from work to let motherfuckers know that shit is unacceptable. Kids know it's bullshit, too. They need folks to set a damn example of how to stand up to these damn commie shitbag bullies.

I think since everyone's got their heads so far up their phone's asses I could probably make an app that'd make coordinating that shit pretty easy. "Yo neighbors/extended neighbors/folks across town and shit, y'all need to get down here right now and put the fear of God in some slimey fucking commies. Come to 123 XYZ, park in all the handicap spots, on the fucking grass, or hell, drive that bitch up inside the hall. We gotta make a statement real quick."

Dunno how to get that out to enough folks in some spot to get the first success story. I think with the first success, the audacity of it all would make the news and that shit would catch on like those fires out west.

I want to see this kinda shit in the news.

"Folks in small Texas town exile 7 politicians accused of being treasonous, seditious, slimey fucking commies"

"Dozens of small towns across America following small Texas town's lead in banishing slimey fucking commies"

"Now in several major cities across America, folks are systematically exiling slimey fucking commies by the God damned truckload, also in hundreds of small cities all over the damn place"

"New method has been published for ferreting out remaining slimey fucking commies involving written and verbal tests like the ones people used to use to see if you had learned some shit or not, meanwhile those who have been exiled are reported to be starving to death in remote spots in between city boundaries and national parks. Local service stations, grocery stores, etc refusing to even let them use the bathroom."

"Volunteer disposal services have been started by locals in some states, with the aim of transporting corpses to the border of California. Speaking to XYZ, reported to be the inventor of this concept, he says, 'Yeah, most of this shit came over here from over there, so I figure they shit on my lawn for a while, now they can get back to shitting on their own God damn lawn. I like the drive anyhow.'"

"The unity we've seen over the last 6 months is abso-fucking-lutely historical. Americans all across fucking America have banded together in their own cities to fucking remove the shitbags, and audit every God damned aspect of everything, in search of any slimey commie fuckass influence, and throw it the fuck out without remorse. Surprisingly, very few people were killed. Some died because they didn't know how to care for themselves in a world where everyone fucking despised them, but no one really gave a damn"

The scary thing here is that the Dallas Schoolboard is involved in picking textbooks for a huge part of the country. They pick the books, other districts around the USA that could not be bothered to review textbooks or debate education content.... just use what Dallas picks. (Same with police cars... if CHP is buying it... it has seal of approval all over USA -- they have the proving ground).

So if Dallas School Board, which, because of their power and influence over the nation... has been populated with leftist fruitbats for years... is now pushing this narrative, then just wait until you see what kids are being taught in a few years.

Group W bench? No way... This is the Progressive A-Team right here... working on their 100 year plan just as diligently as beavers in an arboretum. Though I do love the reference.....

Cheers,

Sirhr

"He looked at the 27 technicolor photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used against us.... And he looked at the 'seein eye dog.... Classic....

That is just fucking irritating. Rapidly approaching a point where people are gonna get reminded why they shouldn't mess with Texas.

I think this shit tier chipping away at history bullshit will stop in an area when 30-40k very angry people show up shouting "Y'ALL GET ON OUTTA HERE, NOW. RIGHT NOW, Y'ALL AIN'T WELCOME HERE ANY MORE.", anywhere it is happening.

Gotta be the local folks, ones with history there, skin in the game, taxes and shit, and a high degree of pleasant given the circumstances, yet obviously non-negotiable, fucking demands.

Shit is just ass backwards these days, people gonna need to take time off from work to let motherfuckers know that shit is unacceptable. Kids know it's bullshit, too. They need folks to set a damn example of how to stand up to these damn commie shitbag bullies.

I think since everyone's got their heads so far up their phone's asses I could probably make an app that'd make coordinating that shit pretty easy. "Yo neighbors/extended neighbors/folks across town and shit, y'all need to get down here right now and put the fear of God in some slimey fucking commies. Come to 123 XYZ, park in all the handicap spots, on the fucking grass, or hell, drive that bitch up inside the hall. We gotta make a statement real quick."

Dunno how to get that out to enough folks in some spot to get the first success story. I think with the first success, the audacity of it all would make the news and that shit would catch on like those fires out west.

I want to see this kinda shit in the news.

"Folks in small Texas town exile 7 politicians accused of being treasonous, seditious, slimey fucking commies"

"Dozens of small towns across America following small Texas town's lead in banishing slimey fucking commies"

"Now in several major cities across America, folks are systematically exiling slimey fucking commies by the God damned truckload, also in hundreds of small cities all over the damn place"

"New method has been published for ferreting out remaining slimey fucking commies involving written and verbal tests like the ones people used to use to see if you had learned some shit or not, meanwhile those who have been exiled are reported to be starving to death in remote spots in between city boundaries and national parks. Local service stations, grocery stores, etc refusing to even let them use the bathroom."

"Volunteer disposal services have been started by locals in some states, with the aim of transporting corpses to the border of California. Speaking to XYZ, reported to be the inventor of this concept, he says, 'Yeah, most of this shit came over here from over there, so I figure they shit on my lawn for a while, now they can get back to shitting on their own God damn lawn. I like the drive anyhow.'"

"The unity we've seen over the last 6 months is abso-fucking-lutely historical. Americans all across fucking America have banded together in their own cities to fucking remove the shitbags, and audit every God damned aspect of everything, in search of any slimey commie fuckass influence, and throw it the fuck out without remorse. Surprisingly, very few people were killed. Some died because they didn't know how to care for themselves in a world where everyone fucking despised them, but no one really gave a damn"

Remember, QD... it may be Texas. But Dallas, Houston and Austin are pretty bright red dots on the retardation map of U.S. voting. And you get into states like those in New England... where the rural population is dwarfed by the urban crap holes... and Boston controls Mass. NYC's seven boroughs control that gigantic land area. Burlington's freak show controls VT and the border towns (North Boston) controls New Hampshire. Can it happen in Texas and Wyoming and Montana? You bet. Why do you think they want to pour refugees and resettlers into these rural states... urban areas.

Does anyone think these are 'accidental' occurrences?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Remember, QD... it may be Texas. But Dallas, Houston and Austin are pretty bright red dots on the retardation map of U.S. voting. And you get into states like those in New England... where the rural population is dwarfed by the urban crap holes... and Boston controls Mass. NYC's seven boroughs control that gigantic land area. Burlington's freak show controls VT and the border towns (North Boston) controls New Hampshire. Can it happen in Texas and Wyoming and Montana? You bet. Why do you think they want to pour refugees and resettlers into these rural states... urban areas.

Does anyone think these are 'accidental' occurrences?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Yeah, it's kind of a geographical 'first they came for x but I wasn't x and didn't give a fuck, then they came for y but I wasn't y and didn't give a fuck, then z but I wasn't z and didn't give a fuck, then they came for me and there was no one left to stand up with me, and I give a fuck now, but am completely overwhelmed by slimey fucking communists.'

I live in Houston, lots of folks here aren't completely fucking retarded. In fact, it's pretty uncommon for me to run into completely fucking retarded people. Ignorant people? Fuck yeah. Dumb people? Fuck yeah. People too busy doing other shit to pay attention to anything? Fuck yeah, all the time. Completely retarded? Nope... There's a way out of this, maybe not in Austin, there's completely fucking retarded people all over Austin, but pretty much everywhere else including Dallas, we can route them bitches out.

It's gonna take a lot of people in a lot of places, though. Those slimey fucking commy motherfuckers are god damn quick to respond to shit. Anything less than it being completely understood that it's non-fucking-negotiable, not up for any amount of debate or compromise, absolutely no chance of a compromise, will fail.

Last edited:
I used to live in Clearlake... There were enough fruitbats around to make me wonder if I was in Texas or.... call it.... Baltimore. Of course we had Jack Brooks and Tom DeLay and all those other good 'ol boys, regardless of party. Brooks was an LBJ democrat.... today he'ed be a conservative Republican. And then we had Ann Richards. What a cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs broad she was... Texas has some characters, for sure!

As for retarded.... How can you tell when this woman is saying something stupid? Her mouth's open...

crazy-sheila-jackson-lee.jpg

Houston isn't as bad as Austin yet... but give it time. Roto-rooting the idiots who vote her likes in... isn't going to be easy. Now without Industrial-Strength Raid and Cockroach killer.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I used to live in Clearlake... There were enough fruitbats around to make me wonder if I was in Texas or.... call it.... Baltimore. Of course we had Jack Brooks and Tom DeLay and all those other good 'ol boys, regardless of party. Brooks was an LBJ democrat.... today he'ed be a conservative Republican. And then we had Ann Richards. What a cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs broad she was... Texas has some characters, for sure!

As for retarded.... How can you tell when this woman is saying something stupid? Her mouth's open... [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/forwardtimes.com\/wp-content\/uploads\/2017\/02\/crazy-sheila-jackson-lee.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Houston isn't as bad as Austin yet... but give it time. Roto-rooting the idiots who vote her likes in... isn't going to be easy. Now without Industrial-Strength Raid and Cockroach killer.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I've lived all over the greater Houston area for around 20 years and have dealt with who the fuck knows how many people here, republicans, democrats, libertarians, crackheads, garden variety homeless, in various stages of sobriety, well-being, etc. Out of all of them, only a small percentage I thought were so fucked they couldn't tell shit from Shinola. I think the key here is not trying to educate people, but just get them to act like those motherfuckers from the Red Cross do, except for shit that's not a total fucking scam, like Bogey's log splitter.

If you walk up to a random person in Houston and ask them things like, "Man, shit sure is fucked up now, huh?" I haven't met many that would say no. Many that said yes.

Actually, that's not accurate. The kids being cranked out of the school systems, by and in large are, at present, completely fucking retarded. That seems to wear off when they get a little older, but the kids in that 14 and younger age are getting fed some primo bullshit. The best bullshit anyone has ever been fed, but they seem to kinda grow out of it around here.

And hopefully this edit makes it before you read any of that - I don't want to purge the folks who voted her in, they're part of this city like anyone else. They're not the ones directly fucking us, and they're only doing (voting for commies) what they're doing because they don't pay any fucking attention to anything.

That's a disease of the mind which can be cured by abstinence from bullshit. Similar to walking up on an undiscovered tribe in the woods in some place no one ever goes because it sucks there, and there are no resources. You go up to those guys and talk about anything like the shit that gets posted here every day, and they'd look at you like you were fucking mad, because they don't even speak your language.

That shit rolling off the tongues of those pasty faced motherfuckers on TV is god damn poison.
The same poison being fed to folks by teachers in the school systems since they started school.
Similar to the poison the teachers were fed when they were in school.
I dunno if the higher ups are on that same poison or not, but by then that money is so good, and the ramifications of failing to push more of it on everyone are so great, it's understandable that the most timid and fucking completely unqualified are in those positions doing what they do.

I've met all the supers in the cities I've been in, and they are literally fucking husks, yet everyone below is terrified of them. I just can't imagine a world where you could be such a fucking sack of air and not be that way because you had no choice. THOSE are the motherfuckers that need routed out.

I think more shit like this will go a long way toward getting the wool off of peoples faces. I don't like most people, but damnit I will let them speak, and when they do, there's always some common ground I can find, fucking always. That poison fucks with people's ability to understand that at the end of the day, most folks just want to do the shit they do, and usually the shit they do is pretty damn similar to the shit I do. Who the fuck would have a problem with any of that? People with some serious exposure to the bullshit poison. That's who. So fucked by that stuff that they don't even know how to think anymore.

Last edited:
"It is stunning and extremely worrisome that school board trustees would be both so historically illiterate and politically correct that they would put such names on the list in the first place."

Nothing stunning at all.

Its tactic one or two in the Commie playbook.