• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wtf was his problem?!

BULLSHIT. not only do you not know what you are talking about.; your are making shit up as you go. totally talking out of your ass.

stop trying to be a know-it-all. cause you are fucking wrong, wrong, wrong. try suing the sheriff if you get hit by a drunk driver because they didnt get him off the street and see how that goes.
LOL

I knew a guy in my Harley riding days that got pulled over that tried that defense with a Travis Co. deputy while he was putting around the backroads by his house on his '47 Flathead with his pre school daughter sitting on the gas tank in front of him.

The deputy asked him why neither one was wearing a helmet and what would happen if a drunk came along and ran into them. Instead of keeping his mouth shut and probably getting off with a warning the biker responded "I thought you f**kers were supposed to keep drunks off the road." Needless to say the interaction deteriorated quickly at that point and the biker left with a handful of tickets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: myronman3
So if the police do me wrong, I can go full commando regardless of the circumstances and be 'in the right' Why are we not holding her to the same standard as the PD?

The point here is you don't get to go rogue when the police are in the wrong. This is not "Jimmy Broke the rules and provoked me" society.

You guys want to comapre this to armed resistance and trampling of rights, try and find a better case than a lady with a knife being evicted. Just as the police response was disproportionate, so was hers. Its a tit for tat escalation.

Otherwise I will claim when some guy is a jackhole to me and I unload and show clear on him "Well he was in the wrong" will be my legal defense

NOT

TLDR: Crazy Lady is not 100% innocent in this situation.
you're doing mental gymnastics to try and justify a completely over zealous power tripping cop. I can answer my door, walk to my mailbox and a host of other shit with an AR strapped to my body and it's perfectly legal. Cop was dead fking wrong

you're doing mental gymnastics to try and justify a completely over zealous power tripping cop. I can answer my door, walk to my mailbox and a host of other shit with an AR strapped to my body and it's perfectly legal. Cop was dead fking wrong
Someone tries to stab you, um shoot them. I can blame both the police and the crazy lady. Its not a zero sum game. I'm not justifying the initial behavior. I have no issue with shooting her though.

Someone tries to stab you? Shoot them.

Again--think about your logic: Cop pulls me over starts screaming at me threatening me with jail because I didn't pull over where he wanted me to.

*BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM*

"He was mean and nasty and esclated the situation" ---not gonna fly padre.

"But she was provoked!" Behold the shits I (and the legal system) give about provocation:

I will go ahead and speculate you have not dealt with evictions much. Its a nasty business and probably one of the worst parts of policing for the very reasons you state: People feel 'entitled' to their homes--problem being they are living in someone else's property and being forcibly removed.

Coupled with the mentioned physical threats to other employees--this woman was not a rando. That sounds pre-judgy.

And it is. 99% of this bs is because the 'victim' is not exactly that. Its rare for the cops to curb stop a truly innocent person like you or me. It does happen, but its a lot more rare than we have been led to beleive. See like every BLM case ever.
i served two years as a LEO. and in those two years, i saw more than i ever wanted to. from drug abuse, domestics, to sexual assault of minors, auto accidents, you name it. i have also been served. having a laugh with the deputy and talking about my motorcycle parked in the living room helped to make it easier for both of us.

i have also been armed with more than a knife in the middle of the night when there was knocking at the door. and it turned out to be a police officer, who handled everything perfectly when he realized he was in the kill zone. never once did he do anything wrong, and once i saw who it was, i placed the gun down, and stepped away from it.

i am not saying that woman could not have handled it better. shit, all she had to do was drop the knife, and he probably would have no other complaints. she definately could have done her part to show she meant him no harm. none of which changes the fact she still had a right to be armed. and my guess is she was at rock bottom.....NOT a good time to push a person. he did what he came to do, he could have left. HE decided to stay and escalate it. he also could have left after she closed the door. but he let his ego call the shots. and now she is dead. he can explain himself to God, not to me. i'm glad i dont have to answer for that to the Almighty.
May he rest in peace and these men of the state burn in hell when their time comes.
he died a free man.

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big
sad deal. i've seen first hand how women play the victim, and how some dumb fucks eat that shit up. at least he died on his feet, and not on his knees. you get wrapped up in those situations, and by God it is almost impossible to get out of it intact.
i have been so fortunate that God had seen me through everything. how i made it through all the garbage, i couldnt tell you short of saying "Divine intervention"

Reactions: wade2big