• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTK: JP LRP 07 Rifle come with a Factory Test Target?

Diplomat

Private
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2008
Does anyone know if the JP LRP 07 Rifle come with a Factory Test Target?

Also - how unique are there Bolt and carriers to other AR10 type rifles? I image they are not interchangable with any other AR10 type rifles - if I am wrong please let me know?

Thanks.

they do not come with a test target.

I am not certain about whether other BCG's can be used, but I don't think they can. Granted the LRP is a side charger too.

Last edited:
Test targets are probably the most useless thing that can possibly be shipped with a firearm.

Regarding LRP bolt/carrier compatibility, the following comes from the JP website. I'd give 'em a call if you need additional info. Large platform AR components are not plug 'n play across mfg's like small platform rifles. Always good to check directly with the MFG before buying and using.

"The JP LRP-07 has our large format AR-10 type Low Mass carrier. The JPBC-4 AR-10 low mass stainless bolt carrier is also finished in black QPQ hard coat for superior wear and natural lubricity. The JPBC-4 will also improve the sight recovery on the DPMS LR-308 or the Armalite AR10. However, it must be used with a DPMS LR-308 bolt assembly, firing pin, cam pin and firing pin retainer.

Do not attempt to use the JPBC-4 with the Armalite bolt assembly, firing pin or cam pin. Unlike the AR-15/M16 platform on which just about everything is cross compatible, each AR-10 type rifle such as the JP LRP-07, DPMS LR-308, Armalite AR-10, Knights SR-25 or Rock River AR-10 is inherently different with only limited cross compatibility of components. Always check compatibility anytime you order aftermarket accessories for AR-10 type rifles."