• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS 20” PROOF carbon 6.5 creed TL3 prefit- 799 shipped

generalzip

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Jun 30, 2010
    Houston, tx
    800 shipped. Current lead times are 17-18 weeks. Get it now for less than you can with a 18 week wait time. No trades

Last edited:
    If you read the original post you can see it hasn’t even been built yet. It is due in 2-3 weeks. It’s brand new from proof.

If you read the original post you can see it hasn’t even been built yet. It is due in 2-3 weeks. It’s brand new from proof.
    Copy I didnt realize what you meant in op. Thought it was going to take 2 weeks to ship or something. I have identical one on order with proof but i ordered a few days ago. I'll see about cancelling, although yours is more expensive, could beat the wait time. Will let you know.

Reactions: Emmaandhaley
    Here’s the barrel exactly

Attachments

• 31B33839-1499-441F-8609-6DB8AABDCDCB.png
      31B33839-1499-441F-8609-6DB8AABDCDCB.png
      519.1 KB · Views: 134
    Copy I didnt realize what you meant in op. Thought it was going to take 2 weeks to ship or something. I have identical one on order with proof but i ordered a few days ago. I'll see about cancelling, although yours is more expensive, could beat the wait time. Will let you know.

Yours will be done mid September. I just got an
    Update from them today on lead times. Mine will be delivered in 2-3 weeks and I can have them ship straight to you