• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTS: .224 Valkyrie upper & LT Stealth M4 upper

John D.

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 2, 2010
CT
I have for sale an unfired .224 Valkyrie upper. I built one for me and one for my brother in the hope he would be in to shooting with me. Ahhhh.....no. Decided he liked blastificating (that's a word) clay pigeons with a wicked expensive Beretta over/ under instead. Doofus.

Anyway, I love mine but I don't need two. Both are exactly the same as in they were built with the best of parts:

- Colt M4 upper
- LT Stealth 20" barrel w/ matching LT bolt
- 1/7 Twist
- KAC chrome lined bolt carrier
- LT Tranquillo muzzle brake
- Geisselle 15" M-lok rail
- Geisselle Super Gas Block
- BCM charging handle
- Magpul M-lok bipod mount

I have pics in my phone for anyone interested. Just PM me.

-PRICE IS $ 1000 SHIPPED VIA UPS GROUND. FULL VALUE INSURANCE IS EXTRA.
-USPS Money order only.

Also have a LNIB stripped LT Stealth billet upper. This one is decently rare as LT does not make these with M4 ramps like this one anymore.

PRICE IS $325 SHIPPED.
-USPS Money order only.

Thanks!

Last edited:
1/7. My bad. My .223 Wylde Stealth in 1/8. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Hello? Is this thing on?
Which part of "you need this" are you failing to comprehend? OBEY ME!!!! LOL.

Sunday bump. When I come back from church, it would be very nice to have a buyer. I shall keep you in my prayers. God bless you all.

Hmmmm....no religious types here I guess.

To the top. And, while supplies last, I will consider reasonable cash offers. Word of the day being "reasonable."

I would say God bless but apparently that has little meaning here.

Reactions: wildcats
Just a simple bump. My creative juices have temporarily dried up.

Once more I return from Mass today to find my prayer for selling this upper unfulfilled. This vexes me. I do not like to be vexed.
If this continues, I cannot promise that there won't be some fire and brimstone shit going on here soon. Like some real come to Jesus shit. Do you want to get smoted? That sounds like it sucks because IT DOES. It's not me you guys are fucking with now. You're risking God's own fury. Hey, I don't make the rules. I just follow them.

Just chatted with St. Peter. When God has a moment for him, he is going to tell him about you guys not buying my upper. Then it's ON. Hey, I warned you. Prepare for the smoting.

I'm going to get ashes in an hour. Buy my upper and I'll put in a good word for you with The Man. Hey, it might not help you but it certainly won't hurt you.

Last edited:
Seriously. What do I have to do to put you in this upper today? I'm throwing in your first three oil changes.

Mine is identical to the one for sale, including the LT bolt and barrel. All I have used is Hornady 88gr ELD Match which is .5 to .75 moa out to. 250yds. That is the longest distance I have here.

"Is there anybody out there?.......Just nod if you can here me."

Rem308. Thank you for the offer but I'm just looking to sell it.

Bumpo Maximum Grande

Valkyrie complete upper reduced to $825

LT Stealth stripper upper reduced to $290