• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS 25sst barrel for tl3

T2 Roberts

Private
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2019
Fairly new bartlein heavy Palma 27” 1-7.5twist 25sst barrel cut for bighorn tl3. Also threaded 5/8-24 at muzzle. 300 rds down and shoots outstanding. Chambered by Caleb Morris @ Alpha & Omega rifle and tool. Sold action and have no need as I’m going with a new proof carbon build instead. Can sell some of my brass if needed as I don’t need all of it. $400 for barrel. Brass extra.

Attachments

• 4C9AA6E8-B5C3-4D9F-AC3E-95D0301F05C0.jpeg
    4C9AA6E8-B5C3-4D9F-AC3E-95D0301F05C0.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Also curious if the 25 sst barrel is still available?
Yes it is still a available, sorry for delayed response. Due to my neglect on checking my messages I feel it is right to let the guy above respond and have first shot since he asked few days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boogieman84
Yes it is still a available, sorry for delayed response. Due to my neglect on checking my messages I feel it is right to let the guy above respond and have first shot since he asked few days ago.

Understood makes sense. All good with me. I took a look at this cartridge a little further and not sure it’s for me. Hope the he snags the barrel it’s a solid deal.

Threads are the same, but the Orgin uses a pinned recoil lug vs the integral lug of the TL3/SR3 so they would headspace different

You can buy a thicker recoil lug from hunts long range that will make the barrel head space like a tl3.

@awells15 Nice. I found where PVA had a ring so you could go the other way. Didn't see this so thanks for the tip.

@Sykes my apologies, I didn't pay attention to your user name.

Thank you both for the info.

Reactions: Sykes
@awells15 Nice. I found where PVA had a ring so you could go the other way. Didn't see this so thanks for the tip.

@Sykes my apologies, I didn't pay attention to your user name.

Thank you both for the info.
The recoil lug can be replaced to make the barrel headspace properly. Ryan hunt @ Hunts Long Range is a friend of mine and can easily take care of u! The barrel is still available. I have replied to your pm also. Sorry I didn’t check notifications this week