• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS 4.5x18x40 nikon prostaff 1/8 moa dot $160 also cheap good ar reddot. $60

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
I have a Nikon 4.5x18x40 Nikon ProStaff 5. It is in excellent shape other than missing the windage cap. Dont know what happened to it. The scope is way under priced so you can call or email them and they will probably send you one for free. This has the 1/8 dot thin reticle on it. It is 1/8 click adjustments. I had it on an anzhutz 17 hmr and worked very very good. This does have the side focus.

Price is 160 shipped, if you want insurance or signature it will cost you a little more. new it was over 350.

I also have a lucid, redot ,that is on a Riser. $60 shipped new is was 110.

Last edited:
Is this a prostaff 5? Possible to get pic of reticle?

Night force Spuhr and so on. I can add cash to the deal for the spuhr. Would consider a ADM mount. I need it to be at least xtra high. I am trying to get as close to 1.5 inch height.