• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTS - 6 Dasher Brass New, Hydroformed

Rimfiremike

Private
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
100 pieces of brand new, hydroformed and sized, unfired Lapua 6 Dasher brass.

Made up a few hundred for my own use and they have worked awesome.

Have a couple hundred extra that I don't need right now.

Picture of the 4 cases is a 6 BR on the left, then hydroformed case, case sized in a FL Forster sizing die (brass for sale is like this), and then a once fired 6 Dasher case for reference.

$150 shipped / 100

Attachments

• 20190310_155243.jpg
    20190310_155243.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 298
  • 20190126_195139.jpg
    20190126_195139.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:
Mike has an awesome product. I bough 500 rounds of this brass from him, did load development, and took it to a match.

The brass shot great, velocity SDs were in the low single digits, groups tight, and I had no issues what so ever, including shots out to 1000 yards.

Count me as a satisfied customer.

Reactions: Rimfiremike
Mike has an awesome product. I bough 500 rounds of this brass from him, did load development, and took it to a match.

The brass shot great, velocity SDs were in the low single digits, groups tight, and I had no issues what so ever, including shots out to 1000 yards.

Count me as a satisfied customer.

Waiting on some now from mike and looking forward to it.

Did the load you used for the hydroformed brass end up the same as the once fired (now fireformed) brass?

Waiting on some now from mike and looking forward to it.

Did the load you used for the hydroformed brass end up the same as the once fired (now fireformed) brass?
Mike’s brass is awesome, first to second fire was pretty much the same for me. I used his virgin brass during RO and DD Borderwars matches and it shot great, hadn’t done load dev at this time, just loaded a known load...you won’t regret using his brass!

For anyone wondering, here’s the first 5 rnds out of. Brand new dasher barrel. I used mike’s hydroformed brass.

This was 32.0gr varget with 105 hybrid jumped 0.010. The bottom hole was the first round out of the barrel and had big wind moving the target back and forth.

So, if anyone is thinking about getting brass from mike, do it.

I’ll be using the same 32.0gr for about 200rnds for practice and make sure the barrel’s speed has leveled out.

(Note, the rifle isn’t zero’d. Just tossed the optic on and this is what I got).

4FE28249-E0E2-42F5-837D-662C4AC7AB18.jpeg