• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS AAC 51T muzzle devices … 30 cal and 5.56; plus tool

91Eunozs

The Man (Retired)
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 9, 2013
    south central Texas
    Finally got my AAC cans back from conversion by Ecco Machine, and no longer need these.

4 x 30 cal flash hiders, plus 1 x 30 cal ‘Brake hider’ (threaded 5/8x24)

3 x 5.56 flash hiders (threaded 1/2x28); one has been drilled and pinned (pins ground down now though).

One AAC three-prong installation/removal tool. This thing is awesome, and wish I’d bought it earlier on; gets used almost as much as my reaction rod! LOL.

i-Fc8RbTC.jpg

$75 each (including the tool) except for the 1/2x28 flash hider that was drilled/pinned for $50; plus actual shipping for each.

Really want to get these off my work bench though so will sell the whole lot for $500, and I’ll cover shipping/insurance.

30 cal devices:
    i-rbGxjKJ.jpg

.223/5.56mm devices; the one on the right is the one that was drilled/pinned:
    i-gdFSgk3.jpg

Edit: will also throw in a couple new packages of shims for anyone who buys the lot.

Bump

Man, didn’t realize this site pumps out like 15 pages in the buy/sell/trade section every day! LOL

Feedback appreciated… Priced right? About to throw ‘em on Texas gun trader if a Hide member doesn’t want ‘em.